Need a automated script to quick split video clip on After Effects

What type of scripts do you need?

Moderator: byronnash

gmkibria

I need split/trim the clip of a layer, from 0 second to 10 seconds. This work is doing to me around 1000 of time in a single layer. That's why, I need a script. It's urgent and really very very essential for me.
sshahriyari

gmkibria wrote:I need split/trim the clip of a layer, from 0 second to 10 seconds. This work is doing to me around 1000 of time in a single layer. That's why, I need a script. It's urgent and really very very essential for me.
please explain more.
gmkibria

Please check the image. There is no way to create 2 different time zone of the 24 hours Timer (24 hours timing composition) on After Effects. After Effects is not allow to create more than 3 hours timing composition. I have created 2 different time zone of 24 hours digital timer by timing scripts on After Effects with 3 hours of composition 8 times. After 10 seconds, different time zones will appear. That's why need to split the video clip of the timer to 10 seconds in many times on 3 hours composition. I guess, there should be a automated script to split 10 seconds in many times. I marked by red mark on this image, which is have to works by me. I had split the 10 seconds on this clip in many times. :( :(

sshahriyari

gmkibria wrote:Please check the image.
403. That’s an error.