AE CS5 issue

Find out why the . goes before the /

Moderator: Paul Tuersley

skaale

HI ,

great script, using it alot but when i started using AE cs5 the script export my null and camera, but when i opend it inside
3ds max 2011 it work correct, but every time a touch a objekt in the scene it automatic sets a keyframe(animation) and it screw up my importet camera animation also tested it with 3ds max 2010 2009 same issue, worked fine with cs4 ...So I think is a code bug in cs5 doing something to the script...please take a look.. need it in my pipline to work with cs5 3ds 2011

best
Daniel
Paul Tuersley

Which script are you talking about?
skaale

HI Poul,

Sorry sometimes things can be a little implicit..but the script I refer to is the AE3D EXPORT script
. Still got the same issue.. that 3ds max automatic sets keyframes when i move the cam or dummy etc. also tried 2009
2008 same issue:-)
don' know but no problem when I export the cam and the null with cs4 to MAx.. but are starting to use the 3d tracker for cs5 and hoping to get it work..so I dont need to do the tracking inside boujou.

Best DAniel:-)
Paul Tuersley

I'd recommend that you post your problem on the thread for that script, which is here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=991

That way, there's more chance the person who wrote the script will see your message.
pablomar

i keep getting the adobe java script toolkit each time i click browse on the AE exporter script. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE
Alan Eddie

If you are running the script from the AFX interface then that means there is a bug in the script and it is not completing it's function, the error line will be hilighted.

If you are just double clicking on the file in a browser, the file has been associated with the Javascript toolkit (for coding) so would normally open with that app. Look up AEscripts.com - there are videos showing where to drop scripts and how to execute them.

I'm not familiar with the script but open it in a text editor and look at the requirements, it might not be updated for AFX 5+ etc.
Alan Eddie
Dublin