You mean Stretch Factor of your script? That function just makes them shorter... It shouldn't variate depending on the syllabe's duration?
Sorry, yeah I meant Stretch Factor. Unless Fixed Duration is checked, the keyframes are stretched differently on each syllable, based on its duration. You should be able to use Stretch Factor to get the end of one animation to line up with the start of the next.
And about the Point Control thing... I didn't understood what you told me to do, I'm kinda noob in After Effects... I'm sorry.
Thank you for the patience ^^'
No problem, I haven't explained it very well. Here are some steps for creating a point control preset in pt_SSAnimator_v2b4:
1. Create a new composition.
2. From the menu, select Layer > New > Text.
3. Type something like "TEST". You may want to change the size/style settings and make sure it's centered text (in Character and Paragraph panels). SSA Animator creates new text layers using these current settings.
4. Apply an Effect > Expression Controls > Point Control effect to the text layer.
5. In the Effect Controls panel, click the point control's cross-hairs icon and place the point in the center of the text layer.
6. Apply an Effect > Distort > Bulge effect to the text layer.
7. Set both the Bulge Center values (x and y) to zero.
8. Alt-click the little stopwatch icon to the left of Bulge Center, to add an expression.
9. Replace the default expression with the following:
value + effect("Point Control")("Point")
NOTE: At this point you could add keyframes to Bulge Center if you wanted to animate it. But don't add keyframes to or change the value of the Point Control effect.
10. Add three keyframes to make Bulge Height animate from 0 > 1 > 0 over about a second.
11. Twirl open all the Point Control and Bulge values in the Timeline.
12. In the Timeline, click the word "Point" under Point Control to select it.
13. Holding down the Shift key, click "Bulge Center" and "Bulge Height" to select them too.
14. From the menu, select Animation > Save Animation Preset and save the preset in SSA Animator's preset folder.
When you use this preset with SSA Animator, the Bulge effect should be roughly centered over each word/syllable.
NOTE: When using a point control, it's important that the composition is wide/high enough to fit the longest line of text. If you run the script and find your text is going outside the comp bounds, you should make the comp bigger, delete all the text layers and run the script again. After running the script, you shouldn't move the text layers.
Hope that helps.