an issue cropped where it was working, and then not. Now when I select a layer, then click export in the script dialogue, it keeps telling me to "please select the layers you want to export"? I have the same layer selected I've been using, and now this error is all I get.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- August 23rd, 2011, 2:36 pm
- Forum: General Scripts Library
- Topic: AE3D EXPORT - AE scene to Maya, Max, and Lightwave
- Replies: 99
- Views: 412783
- September 25th, 2009, 9:32 am
- Forum: Paul Tuersley's Scripts
- Topic: AE to C4D
- Replies: 82
- Views: 343068
Great set of scripts! Have a couple of questions though. Why is it, that when I bring the camera data into C4D, the camera is offset to the right and down quite a ways from the origin of the grid in C4D? Is there a trick to somehow line it up in AE so it translates properly when brought into C4D? Th...