I would like to "Flop Keyframes." This is similar to "Time-Reverse" with the following exceptions:
1)"Flop Keyframes" would reverse all keyframes in relation to all other selected property keyframes ("time-reverse" just reverses the keyframes in relation to their specific property keyframes which creates a mess)
2) It would have two options:
a) flop around the last keyframe (where the last keyframe is NOT duplicated, but the rest of the keyframes are mirrored)
b) flop at the current time (where the last keyframe IS duplicated and mirrored at the current time.
See the attached images for examples.
This "multicopy3.jsxbin" might be a good start for multiple layer pasting--it would be great to just add a "flop keyframes at current time" checkbox.:
What type of scripts do you need?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Original Keyframes
- Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 5.05.01 PM.png (16.44 KiB) Viewed 5415 times
- Result of Copy>Paste>Time-Reverse
- Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 5.06.00 PM.png (13.05 KiB) Viewed 5415 times
- Result of Flop Keyframes around Current Time Indicator
- Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 5.06.56 PM.png (13 KiB) Viewed 5415 times
- Result of Flop Keyframes around last keyframe
- Screen shot 2011-12-09 at 5.07.16 PM.png (11.94 KiB) Viewed 5415 times