Layer marker names trigger actions

What type of scripts do you need?

Moderator: byronnash

jago25_98

If layer marker matches *word* then change background colour behind text to {CSS colour code} according to a reference dictionary.

For example:
When a layer marker called 'talk' is seen, change the background of the composition to #bc8fa6. I have a list of words to match and the colours to match to. It would be nice to have other actions reacting to the words too but for now I'm just looking for colour changes to the background scene.

I've generated a list of words and colours to change to. Perhaps the first step would be to define these words and colours as an array of variables?

I'm really not a programmer. I need professional help and I'm more than prepared to pay for help with this.
Am I allowed to put a bounty on this script here? I need this expression.

sshahriyari

jago25_98 wrote: January 29th, 2020, 9:03 am

If layer marker matches *word* then change background colour behind text to {CSS colour code} according to a reference dictionary.

For example:
When a layer marker called 'talk' is seen, change the background of the composition to #bc8fa6. I have a list of words to match and the colours to match to. It would be nice to have other actions reacting to the words too but for now I'm just looking for colour changes to the background scene.

I've generated a list of words and colours to change to. Perhaps the first step would be to define these words and colours as an array of variables?

I'm really not a programmer. I need professional help and I'm more than prepared to pay for help with this.
Am I allowed to put a bounty on this script here? I need this expression.

Hello.
I can do this for you for the next two to three days.