Dropdownlist with images in AFX CS5

Find out why the . goes before the /

Moderator: Paul Tuersley

cbueno

A dropdownlist that displayed images in my AFX CS4 interface does not display the selected item when I run it in AFX CS5 (it shows text only, it there's any).

When you click on the dropdownlist control it displays all the image items assigned to it, but as you select one of them the control does not display it (it keeps that new silvery look of the CS5 interface, as if no item had been selected). Anyone has had this problem?
lloydalvarez
Enhancement master

Not sure if this is your issue but in CS5 dropdown do not draw beyond the edges of the UI element so make sure your window is big enough to hold the open drop-down menu.
cbueno

The problem is that the dropdown does not show THE SELECTED image item. If the dropdownlist items are made up of text + image icon, only the text is displayed, but not the image icon to the left of the text. If there is no text, it shows nothing. (It worked wonderfully in AFX CS4).
lloydalvarez
Enhancement master

Please file this bug with Adobe. This is the only way things get fixed. You can file the bug here: http://adobe.com/go/wish
They do look at those submissions so please do it.

Lloyd
cbueno

I've just filed the bug. Thanks a lot for your hint and your time!