Adding menus to AE

Find out why the . goes before the /

Moderator: Paul Tuersley

gvovk

Hi all,

This is my first post, I'm a bit of coding newbie, so please bear with me if I ask obvious questions. But I'll search the forums first, be sure :)

My question is whether it's possible to create new menu items within AE (7.x+). I found something in Bridge scripting guide (most of which ofcourse applies also to AE), but unfortunately it only works within Bridge.

I'm looking into making some sort of project management script, and it would really be handy without having to have floating pallettes all around.

Cheers
Gašper
Kerozin
Mylenium

gvovk wrote:Hi all,

This is my first post, I'm a bit of coding newbie, so please bear with me if I ask obvious questions. But I'll search the forums first, be sure :)

My question is whether it's possible to create new menu items within AE (7.x+). I found something in Bridge scripting guide (most of which ofcourse applies also to AE), but unfortunately it only works within Bridge.

I'm looking into making some sort of project management script, and it would really be handy without having to have floating pallettes all around.

Cheers
Gašper
Kerozin
CS3 will provide some of this functionality as well as allowing you to create dockable panels with scripts.

Mylenium
[Pour Mylène, ange sur terre]